Featured Post

Evening Breakers

 Evening Breakers. I tried to depict the light carving the forms of  the waves in this seascape from Malibu. Watercolor on paper 8 x 16 .

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

After the Fire IV accepted into the 45th National Exhibition of the California Watercolor Association




After the Fire IV 16 x 20 Plein Air Watercolor

Thanks to juror Eric Wiegardt for selecting this painting for the 45th National Exhibition of the California Watercolor Association. This exhibit will be my first in 2015 and I am looking forward to attending the reception in nearby Pleasanton California on January 15th. There are 75 masterful watercolors in this exhibit and I am happy to be a part of it with one of my After the Fire Series Paintings.

Details:
California Watercolor Association
 45th National Exhibition
Harrington Gallery
Firehouse Arts Center
Pleasanton CA
January 15th to February 21st
Reception January 15th 6 to 8 pm


No comments: