Featured Post

Evening Breakers

 Evening Breakers. I tried to depict the light carving the forms of  the waves in this seascape from Malibu. Watercolor on paper 8 x 16 .

Monday, April 5, 2010

My Painting in the Exhibit and the Ad From the NY Times Sunday April 4, American Watercolor Society 143rd International Exhibtion

My painting "The Hills Are Alive" in the 143rd American Watercolor Society International Exhibition. Courtesy of fellow exhibitor Thomas W Schaller. ( Thank You Tom!)
I was delighted to spot this in the Arts Section of the NY Times, if I lived closer I would be going.
If anyone reading this is lucky enough to attend the exhibit or reception, I would love a photo ( if allowed) of my painting in this exhibit.

3 comments:

Janet Belich said...

Robin, I will be there April 30. Is there some way for you to get me permission to photograph it for you ? I will be happy to do so. Just wish you could be standing next to it !

Robin Purcell said...

Janet, enjoy the exhibit, I hope you have a great time, I am in the traveling exhibit so hope to see it when it gets nearer to California.

Margie Murray "Paintergal" artwork said...

Robin - Congratulations on this wonderful painting - the colors sing out to the viewer!

Margie Murray