Featured Post

15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibit Fallbrook Art Center

The 15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibition opens this weekend (Mar 16-Apr.14) at THE Fallbrook Art Center. This prestigio...

Friday, May 25, 2007

Day of Emeralds

This is my favorite painting from the spring. I want to crop it into a square and make it even more abstract as my demo for open studios. It is Mount Diablo from the neighborhood Magee Ranch. If the new version is a succes I will post it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Robin, Jo Castillo mentioned your work on her blog. I have come to visit, and I am having a difficult time deciding which painting I like best. These are all spectacular. I will keep coming back to look. Stunning.

Robin Purcell said...

Thanks Leslie! I am really enjoying all the Wet Canvas Artists. I usually post in plein air or watercolor depending on how much studio time a painting has had.